Wednesday, July 23, 2014

THE FIRST BLOG POST!!!

I have been tossing around the idea of doing a blog for months now. I've been going back and forth on whether or not I should do it mainly because I was afraid of not being eloquent enough, afraid of what people might think, and if I would have enough to write about, etc. But I finally mustered up the courage to start one! I know I'm not the most eloquent person on the planet --I think others know this too haha, I shouldn't care what people think about me, and we have quiet a lot going on in our lives right now...so I should have enough to write about. :)

SO. On that note- here's what's going on:

Moving: We recently moved to Knoxville, Tennessee. And can I just say: I'M SO HAPPY TO BE BACK IN THE SOUTH. We moved into an apartment, but it was infested with fleas (another blog post for another day). We then moved to a different apartment in the same complex, and are VERY happy with it. 

Baby: I am 16 weeks pregnant with our first baby. We are really excited to find out the gender so we can go crazy with names, decorations, and actually prepping for this baby to come. I know I'm not even halfway done with this pregnancy, but I am so excited to get stuff done and get ready for this amazing blessing to come and be a part of our lives!

School/Work: Christian starts school on August 20th. He's going into the masters program at UT for Sports Psychology. We are hopefully going to get jobs soon and start working. And we're wondering how we are going to pay for everything. Yeah- everyone knows this crazy stage of life. STRESSFUL.

So there's the basic overview. Random posts about our lives and updates coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment